Jamnagar is known as Chhoti Kashi. Jamnagar town has many famous religious places.
- Bala Hanuman Mandir is on bank of Lakhota Lake
- Sidhdhnath Mandir is in Nageswar area
- Ancient Nagnath Mandir is in Nageswar area
- Kashivishwanath Mandir is on KV road
- Bhidbhanjan Mahadev Mandir is near Town Hall
- Khijda Mandir is near Khambhalia Gate
- Parsi Agiyari is near Town Hall
- Gurudwara is near Lal Bunglow
- Jama Jamsjid is near Chandi Bazar
- Jain Derasar is at Chandi Bazar
- Moksh Dham near to Subhash Bridge
- Swaminarayan Mandir is 4 KM from the town on Khambhalia Highway
How to Reach:
Jamnagar is nearest airport from tourist place and distance from airport is 10 KM.
Jamnagar is nearest railway station from tourist place and distance from station is 3 KM .
Jamnagar State Transport Bus stand is nearest bus-stop from tourist place and distance from bus-stop is 2 KM.